You can use VISA and MASTERCARD on the shop for secure payment. We charge no fee with the use of any credit card.
You will receive an order confirmation immediately after your purchase. If this does not arrive, please check your spam filter. The money will be withdrawn upon shipment.
Cancellation or exchange
We provide 14 days of right to return products from the day you receive your order.
If your order is above €200 you will receive a pre-paid return label with your order.
Otherwise you are required to pay for the return shipment. You have the following options:
1. Send the item to the following address Brønsholmvej 26, Kokkedal, Denmark. We advise you to use a parcel service in order to be able to track the parcel.
2. Return your item in our store on Store Regnegade 3, Copenhagen or our showroom on Brønsholmvej 26, Kokkedal.
When you return your order, please fill out the return form below and include this and a copy of the invoice or order confirmation.
The product should be completely unused and should be packed properly e.g. in the same box as you received it in.
Any faults or defects of the products should be claimed immediately after receiving your product and before use.
All products are covered by the Danish Sale of Goods Act. This means that you can make a complaint, if the product has flaws and deficiencies, within 24 months from the purchase.
- The complaint right does not cover any flaws, defects or wear and tear from wrong use, missing care or regular/normal wear and tear.
- DECADENT does not give any warrantee/complaint right on bags (including stitching, zippers, handles, rings and rivets) used as school bag or for carrying laptops or other heavy items such as binders etc., except on bags with a computer compartment.
- The gold and silver accessories are alloyed and wear and tear can occur. The complaint right does not cover this.
We collect data because it is necessary in order to improve the user experience and offer our customers the best and most relevant offers.
The information registered with DECADENT will be kept no longer than five years and they will be deleted afterwards.
You have the right to know what data we are collecting and we will always ask for your consent to collect data from you, so you know which data we are using and why.
All information applied to DECADENT will not be issued or sold to any third-party business. We will not register any sensitive information about our customers.
You are allowed to object the registration and to access the personal data processed about you. If you have any questions or comments to this policy or you want to claim any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reservations for misprints and sold out items.